Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Homework - 2/27

Questions:

1. What groups and people sought to take on the challenges that came with urbanization?

2. Why did so many educational initiatives and institutions take root in America in the late 19th and early 29th centuries. Who funded or created these institutions? What were the results of this movement? Be specific.

3. What advancements were made in the fields of press and literature. How did these reflect the changing landscape of America at this time?

We will finish this chapter in Pageant by Wednesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am the sort of hombre who passions to try innovative things. Right now I am making my hold photovoltaic panels. I'm making it all by myself without the assistance of my staff. I am using the net as the only way to acheive that. I ran across a truly awesome website which explains how to contruct solar panels and so on. The web site explains all the steps required to solar panel construction.

I'm not sure about how precise the data given there is. If some experts over here who have experience with these things can have a look and give your feedback in the thread it would be great and I would really value it, cause I really would love to try solar panel construction.

Thanks for reading this. You guys are the best.